Analysis: Mathematics: 2D Volume Integrate (Activate a Matrix)
Integrate matrix data
This feature is for OriginPro only.
1. integ2 im:=[MBook1]MSheet1!Mat(a);
2. integ2 integral:=result;
Please refer to the page for additional option switches when accessing the x-function from script
1. Create a new matrix: Select File: New from menu, then select matrix in the dialog; or click the New Matrix button in the toolbar.
2. Set the matrix values: Select Matrix: Set Values from the menu, then set the values as sin(i)+cos(j)+10 in the dialog.
3. With the resulting matrix active, select Analysis: Mathematics: 2D Volume Integrate; or type integ2 in the command window.
4. Then you can see output results on the Results Log window
Please refer to this page in the User Guide for more information: