This App will animate ANY type of graph and generate an animated file (gif or mp4) for inserting into presentation software.
Dataplots are morphed into their actual values from a constant baseline (min, max, mean ...) or from any other dataplot.
- Many morphing effects are available: Draw, Motion Chart, Uniform Morph, Constant Velocity, Wave
- Customizable effects
- Dataplot can be animated simultaneously or sequentially
- Possibility to split animation file sequentially
- Customizable graph size, number of frames and framerate
- First frame saved separately to be used as initial slide, before animation is started
- Included help file (? button in dialog)
- Included sample project (right-click on App icon and select Show Samples Folder)
- Fun to use
- Matrix plots not supported. In that case, source matrix should be converted to worksheet
- If dataplot comes from a locked column (X-function output or column formula), the animation can not work
Animated GIF file creation involves DOS command window. All is done automatically and it is perfectly normal to briefly see DOS command prompt window open and close.
DO NOT close it manually or it will break GIF creation.
See complete changelog at the end of help file