OriginLab Releases Version 2021
OriginLab releases Origin and OriginPro 2021.
New features and improvements in this version include:
- Significant improvements to embedded Python Support. Access Python functions from Set Column Values, labels and buttons, and fitting
functions. New originpro package for easy access to Origin objects from Python code. Code Builder IDE supports Python with syntax
highlighting, debugging, and a Package Manager for installing and managing Python packages.
- Color Manager for easy management of color lists and palettes. Allows users to select desired color lists and palettes for access from
Mini Toolbars and the user-interface; import color lists or palettes from external files, create custom color lists or palettes,
including by color-picking and interpolation of colors.
- Formula Bar allows users to read cell formulas, enter cell or column formulas, drag the mouse to define a range, and easily search and
insert functions. Especially helpful for entering and reading long expressions in a cell.
- New Mini Toolbars for Tick Label Tables, Tables in Graphs, Date-Time Display in Worksheets, and Graph Legends. Existing toolbars
updated with more buttons for easy access to common tasks. Set increment levels when increasing/decreasing font size, etc.
- New graphs types: Chord Diagram, Chord Diagram with Ratio, Polar Vector, Polar Wind Vector, Scatter Plot with Unicode Symbol, Lollipop
Plots, and Browser Plot for Stacked Layers.
- New Apps: Neural Network Regression, Taylor Diagram, Detrended Correspondence, Analysis, Rank Models by Fit Reports, Optimization
Solver, Apparent Integration, Import PDF Tables, 3D Polar Strain Map, HTML Table Assistant, Periodic Report, TDMS Connector, and
Yokogawa WDF Connector. All available as free Origin/OriginPro “add-ons”, from the Origin App Center.