Download the Equivalence Test.opx, and then drag-and-drop onto Origin workspace. An icon will appear in the Apps Gallery window.
- Click the Equivalence Test icon in the Apps Gallery window to open the toolbar.
- Three buttons are displayed on the toolbar, corresponding to One Sample, Two Sample and Paired Sample Equivalence Test. Click one button to open the dialog.
- Specify Comparison Type to decide using the form of Difference or Ratio. Note: Comparison Type is not shown in the dialog for One Sample Equivalence Test.
- Choose a column in the worksheet as Input Data, or enter data in Target Value.
- Specify Alternative Hypothesis and enter data in Lower Limit, Upper Limit and Significance Level. Specify assuming Equal Variance or not for Two Sample Equivalence Test.
- Click OK button to create a report sheet.