This app can be used to perform Calcium Transient Analysis
This app was developed in collaboration with Origin users at the Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, McGill University in Montréal, Quebec. For more details on how they use the App, please review their case study.
Download the file Calcium Transient Analysis.opx, and then drag-and-drop onto the Origin workspace. An icon will appear in the Apps Gallery window.
Click the Calcium Transient Analysis icon in the Apps Gallery window. A dialog will pop up:
- windows size: specify the window size to search local maximum.
- tolerance forward: tolerance value to seach for the beginning of the peak.
- tolerance backward: tolerance value to seach for the end of the peak.
Click OK to run the analysis. In the result workbook:
- The summary sheet contains the result calculated from each column.
- In the result sheet of each column, user can check the peaks and beginning/end of each peak on the graph. User can adjust the parameters and click Find Max/Min button to find the peak again. Click the Calculate button to recalculate. The summary sheet will also get updated with the new settings.