This app provides a wide range of constants, which are used in the general scientific area. We can import a constant and use it as global constants variables in Origin via this app.
- You can click App Center icon and search this app, then click Download and Install button to install this app.
- Or you can click Download File button on this page and drag and drop the downloaded opx file to Origin.
- Click app icon to open dialog
- Select constants, you can use Search box to find out the constants you want
- Click Add to Origin button
- Restart Origin, then you can use it as global variables
If you haven’t found out the constant you need, you can add a new constant by yourself:
- Click + button, and enter the information and value as required, and click OK button
- If you want to modify the user-defined constant, click its edit button in the first column to open the Edit Dialog.
- If you have imported this constant to Origin, please delete it from Origin first and then modify it.
To remove the imported constants from Origin:
- Select the imported constants (with checkmarks in the first column)
- Click Delete from Origin button