How to use:
- Click on "Evaluate data files" button in the Batalyse toolbar and select your measurement file
- Fill in your test sample data in the parameter dialog
- Click on the "Submit & Run" button
- If you encounter bugs, please upload your test file (https://batalyse.com/file-upload). We'll update the source code for free in a few hours/days and upload a new version
- Please check our Tutorials (https://batalyse.com/tutorials), Wiki (wiki.batalyse.com) or contact us for support and questions.
Batalyse-Data Analysis is an Origin app designed for battery and fuel cell scientists and engineers by Batalyse GmbH, Germany.
The aim of Data Analysis is the fast and comprehensive evaluation of measurement data generated during the examination of materials, cells, modules, stacks and batteries, independent of cell chemistry.
Data Analysis evaluates measured data independently of the applied measuring device, file format, structure and electrochemical method.
The plotted result diagrams can be created in up to two desired languages and can be selected and prioritized according to your own requirements.
With Data Analysis you don’t need to upload your precious test data to any server. You keep the control over your test data and neither Batalyse GmbH nor any third party have access to it. Installation requires no additional hardware and takes only a few seconds.
- supported measurement methods - cycling, CV, EIS, pulse tests, thickness change, DEMS
- comparison of measurements and entire measurement series
- numerous supported cell formats (e.g. 18650)
- batch evaluation and comparison - evaluation of several measurements in succession
- evaluations of still running tests can be updated by connecting to the SQL server or by importing a more recent test file
- display and comparison of any cycles (e.g. voltage curves)
- several dozen possible, pre-sortable result diagrams
- automatic labeling of the diagrams (e.g. C-rate, power, current, ...)
- measurement data import via local data carriers, network or databases/SQL Server
- customizable diagrams (title, axes, legend, ...)
- interrupted measurements from multiple files can be easily repaired
- directly export your result diagrams as image files (e.g. jpg)
We typically provide an update of Data Analysis every few weeks in which we implement user requests, fix bugs or support additional measurement devices free of charge.
If you need any features or have problems with the evaluation, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com
Batalyse-Data Analysis can be used free of charge with a time limited trial license. A paid full license can be assigned to a specific computer, Origin license number, Origin license network or a combination of said options. We have an adapted pricing system for customers in industry and public research institutions.
Further modules connected to this app will be published in the near future:
- “Collect” is a server that automatically collects and centrally stores your measurement and test data for all test devices.
With Data Analysis you can then directly connect to Collect and access/evaluate all files independent of the applied test station.
- “Mind” is a laboratory information and management system storing and linking all background information e.g. applied materials, processes and tools with your test and result data.
As soon as a measuring computer exports data to a monitored folder, Collect synchronizes the data to a central server with defined access rights. For further information, please check our website (www.batalyse.com) or contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Easy selection and comparison of voltage curves
Easy selection and comparison of measurements
Some of the possible result diagrams from a measurement file
Direct export of diagrams
Choices for C-Rate and co.
Numerous cell formats to choose from
Languages available for the result diagrams
Direct access to SQL Server
Some of the supported measuring devices - Further extension upon request